MAP2 is a single axis electronic joystick with PWM outputs, capable of directly controlling a couple of PWM solenoid valves. Joystick command is based on the measurement of magnetic field of a permanent magnet through redundant Hall effect probes, not subject to wear and tear.
- One proportional section (A+B) direct control (2 PWM outputs max 2.5A);
- Adjustable minimum/maximum current for each directions (A+B);
- Adjustable rise/fall timeramp up to 10 seconds;
- Adjustable PWM frequency from 50 to 300 Hz;
- Input for speed reduction or deadman feature
- Frictioned handle version available;
- Rocker switch (unstable) on the hand-grip available;
- DV digital output is activate when handle is out from zero;
- All working parameters are adjustable through a serial port and the Windows® SepSim program using a special serial port adapter (AISR).
- The version with voltage signal output is also available (MAS2).
|Power Supply Voltage||10 ÷ 30 Vdc|
|Working Temperature Range||-40 ÷ +70 °C|
|PWM Output Minimum Current||100 ÷ 2500 mA (200 mA preset)|
|PWM Output Maximum Current||100 ÷ 2500 mA (800 mA preset)|
|PWM Frequencies||50 ÷ 300 Hz (120 Hz preset)|
|DV and AUX output maximum current||2000 mA|
|Connections||Cable L=20 cm with Deutsch DT04-8 connector|
|Working Angle||± 26 degrees|
|Force for handle at full stroke||20 N|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP55 (mounting screws must be sealed apart)|
|Ingress Protection Rating (over mounting flange)||IP65|
|EMC compatibility||ISO EN 14982:2009|
MAP2 joystick is designed to directly control two proportional solenoid valves (one section of an electrically controlled hydraulic distributor). The PWM command of the coils is feedback controlled, in order to guarantee the current stability indipendently to external factors (power supply voltage, coil temperature, …). The frequency of the PWM outputs is adjustable from 50 Hz to 300 Hz (preset to 120 Hz). The electronic card is protected against short-circuits of the load. The MAP2 joystick is preset for a generic 24 V proportional valve, with 200 mA minimum current and 800 mA maximum current. Fall and rise timeramps are preset to zero. It can be necessary to modify the original preset values, in order to achieve better performances of the joystick in various applications (with different supply voltages or with different kind of proportional solenoid valves). Setting can be changed using a PC with the SepSim Windows® program and a special serial port adapter with M8 connector.
A multicolor LED under the mounting panel is lit when joystick is supplied and gives information on the status of the
device with a coded series of colored flashes.
Accessories and Spare Parts
|PPRG2R||PRG2 Programming Keyboard for on sight fine tuning|